FYI mine is…
Striker
…now when you come up with your name remember it needs to be intimidating. Come on-this is bowling. Your name up on that screen is half the game. It is not your fault that the ball is heavy and somehow your lane leans to the left, but the name you picked!

I have not been bowling in forever! We ended up going the other week and it was really fun. I forgot the joys of smoke, beer, and shoe smell. Oh, and watching those around you is entertainment at its best. We all had good games-even little Kya.


Posting about this reminded me:
Ace I still owe you a copy of the bowling scrapbook page. Sorry.
5 comments:
Striker...I love it!! haha
YES! I'm so glad you remembered my name AND the scrapbook page from at least 5 years ago! :)
um, are those ali's hairy legs on the right? i can't tell because your feet are the same size. you really need to shave ali! (kidding!)i'm just bitter because i wear a size 11 too and my feet are actually bigger than ben's! not cool!
My Bowling name is "Perfect" Comes from bowling a perfect game.
Yes, I used to bowl in a league and at one time was contemplating going pro. Earl Anthony was a hero of mine.....
When you come to town, we should go and bowl a couple of games.
Thx, Rich
Rich,
You are never going to believe this! We totally were bowling at Earl Anthony Dublin Bowl.
Your on.
Post a Comment