Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A “little” Christmas in August

At Christmas breakfast my mom said, "Lee and Allie I didn't get a present that I was expecting to get." I thought someone in the family had snitched on our idea to get my dad and mom some Wicked tickets, but by the time they went on sale they were sold out! So, we had to just resort to plan B...

....little did my mom know that she would be receiving a "late" present in January.


We were later informed that the back needed to read: "mini Cooper." But hey, at least we were somewhat creative!

We are VERY excited to announce to the blogging world that we are expecting a baby!! We have been slow at getting the news out, so being 16 1/2 weeks along, I thought it was about time to finally let everyone know. The baby is healthy and everything looks good. I'll have to post some cute pictures of it soon!!!


14 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

Yeah!!! You already know were rooting for a boy.....Colby can't wait to play! :)

ariel said...

my mom told me a couple of weeks ago but i didn't want to comment on the blog since it wasn't out yet :) congrats!!!

Christi Pobst said...

Congrats! So exciting! I finally believe it hearing from Allie. I was a little skeptical since we are so close!

Caitlyn Dixon said...

I was waiting for you to post about it. And in case you forgot I am also routing for a boy! but a girl would be okay too.

Edwards Fam said...

Congratulations!! Cute way of announcing it to family:)

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

What!! That is so exciting! I am soooo happy for you both :) Jenna dropped that one on me a couple of weeks ago...now you too! Haha, I just gotta get married so I can join the ex-byu runner mother club. Congratulations!!!

Wendy said...

We've been waiting for the blog announcement :) While I'm here, thanks for the cd! And, I can't wait to get cookin' up some new recipes. You're the best!

Devin Ann said...

Yeah for baby Cooper! When is the due date? I'm so excited for you both, parenthood is the best :)

Jenna said...

Wahoo!
Have you started to feel it moving? or is it still a lazy baby? :)

Unknown said...

Scott and I are SOOOOO excited for you! Being pregnant is a fun and sometimes tiring adventure but well worth the outcome! Congratulations!

ClaysJenna said...

Congratulations Allie!! how exciting! I found your blog off Melissa's hope that's okay:)

Danielle said...

CoNgRaTs!!! That's is the most exciting news! Allie, you'll be the sweetest mom ever.

Lesley Harvey said...

Congrats! We are excited for you guys!

Adrienne said...

CONGRATS. it will be awesome