BABY BOY!!
On Friday (3/20) we went to the doctor to find out what we are expecting. It turned out to not be much of a surprise for us, we were going to be more shocked if it wasn't a boy. In fact, before we found out what the baby was, Lee gave me flowers tied with a blue ribbon.
So, everyone in our families all feel pretty good about themselves right now knowing that they guessed it right!!
We are very excited about this!! It's weird because whenever someone says they are expecting, I automatically think "girl." So, I guess that is what I thought we would have. But then as time went on, we just had a feeling it was a boy. I thought this mostly because I don't have any boy names that I really am passionate about. And I think Lee thought we would have a boy because he was a little worried about it being a boy (with only having sisters). Don't ask me why. He knows everything there is to know about cars, army, construction, legos, and such. But I think that we have had enough fun playing with the little boys in our ward when we were sunbeam teachers, that he can see that boys are not that bad.
It's a good thing that we still have 4 months left to figure out a name, and actually buy something for this guy. So far we don't have one thing for him!
8 comments:
Greg better keep me away from the baby section (at any store). It will be hard not to buy everything "boy" :)
congrats!! i am so excited to meet your little guy!
I think you should name him
"Pooper Cooper" It is cute, catchy and definely original.
Rich
I was thinking William Robert is a good name. Or maybe just go with Billy Bob.
I think that you should just go with something strong and family like...perhaps James Kendall Cooper. A solid name that would look well on any business cards or door.
Allie !! I was blog spying and I'm glad I did so I could find out your good news !! Congratulations !!
congrats! that is so exciting! Boys are fun! ;)
Yeah, we knew it was a little man too! Yay!
Get shopping Allie! :)
Post a Comment