Thursday, April 30, 2009

goodbye april



April has just flown by. And so has my blogging for the month. Easter was great. We decorated eggs with Brent, Jessica, and Colby.





Jessica did a poll and her egg won (left). Lee did the storm cloud egg (didn't win). I did the yellow and purple (one vote-me). Brent did the pink sticker egg (didn't win either). I guess the girls are just the best at egg decorating.

3 comments:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Nice :) Love them. Thanks for visiting me in the city, that was great to see you!

The Bushell's said...

I have to say, That my vote goes to Lee's for the storm clouds. That was the most creative and looks most like its name.
I thought you guys had quit blogging and the next time it would be updated, little "Pooper Cooper" would be taking his first steps. Glad your back.

Jenna said...

So jealous - very cute eggs! Feeling guilty now for not being a better holiday celebrater :(