Oops. Late again at getting this posted. This is me at 27 weeks.
In a few days I will be 28 weeks. And starting the third trimester.
Um...I might want to start getting ready for this baby. Not that we are not so very excited for him to come. We can't wait!! I have just been putting everything off. It's time to get movin'
This is my list so far:
*maternity clothes shopping once. I have yet to wear the capri's and shirts more then once. It has been colder and rainy. I really do need to go!!
*3 onesies (left over form the announcement of him)
*two newborn outfits given to us from both parents
*one blanket
*bear stuffed animal
*a free bottle
*one pair of socks
*oh, and a toy for a one year old. :)
That leaves a long LONG list of things of what we need to get and do before he shows up!! Wish us luck!
Oh, and add to the list the fact that we still need to think of a name for him. :)


4 comments:
Just so you know, I'm not pregnant. But I did just eat a lot of Mexican food. And I'm pretty sure I could look like you do right now, only you're six months pregnant.
I'm still voting for Jensen Cooper and Cooper Jensen... :)
hahaha I second what Ann said!!! That is so exciting though!! The shopping could be kinda fun, wish I was there to go with you!! Keep it in there 'till I come home! HAHA
You look way too cute Allie! I should fwd you an email Whit McAdams sent me it's FOREVER long on things you need for a baby - I'm hoping it's not true.
Cooper is a very cute name :)
Post a Comment