Monday, September 14, 2009

Blessing Day

On Sept 6, 2009 Zachary James was given a
beautiful blessing by his Dad.
We had a wonderful day spending time with family and friends.
Little Zac was such an angel all day.



A special thanks to Aunt Katie for the blanket! It worked perfect.
(It was hand delivered all the way from Bethlehem!)


Happy Parents


Grandma and Grandpa Passey

The Cooper Bunch

Sisters


John
Can you belive how tall my 14 year old brother is? 6'4"!!
And he is still growing!


Friends
Cousin brad surprised us.
Jake and Rachel,
Jenny holding Macey (born 3 days before Zac)
Chris, and Kate


Us with Janette

Thanks again to everyone for coming!!
We had a wonderful time with you all.
We love you so much.

3 comments:

Keros Lowder said...

Ann Marie says: I wish I could have been there. He looks so cute. I like his little Puma outfit. We are planning on coming that way for Thanksgiving. I hope you guys are around. I will babysit for you:) Call me.

Brent and Jessica said...

Allie, your brother John makes you look so short! I never thought I would say that!!! :)

Jenna said...

What a doll. So glad he was a good boy on such a memorable day. And I can imagine you had a fabulous time with your family all there! I am totally loving having my mom here to hang out with. We are scrapbooking (of course) and making a t-shirt quilt and spoiling the baby.
Carolyn is coming to visit today - and we have to go get shots :(
Crazy. The days are flying by - are they not?!!! Make these boys stop growing!