Zac gets nervous whenever his little lady friends Heather or Ryann are around, so we have been helping him build is confidence with a little "Mirror Time." It seems like every cool guy gets a boost of confidence from himself in the mirror before heading out.
....and the unrelenting crying shifts really quickly when we throw him in front of bright lights and a mirror.
PS - Does this outfit remind anyone of Dr. Seuss?

5 comments:
I feel for you Zac. I spend a good 10 minutes in front of the mirror pumping my self up before I head into work so that my employees won't make fun of me.
Dr. Suess and...Fruit striped gum. :)
SOOOO cute. thanks for the video. Carter seemed to like seeing Zac too!
I love that outfit! Zac is adorable!
so i clicked on the pj pick to make it big and carter loved talking to Zac
Post a Comment