Here is a quick update on some of the fun things little Zachary has been doing...
BYU woman's soccer was in the NCAA championships at Standford,
we ended up going to two of their games.
A night game (pictured) which they won. And a day game, which sadly, they lost.
We had fun cheering on our cougs.

BYU woman's soccer was in the NCAA championships at Standford,
we ended up going to two of their games.
A night game (pictured) which they won. And a day game, which sadly, they lost.
We had fun cheering on our cougs.


Sometimes when mom leaves the house she
comes home to find Lee and Zachary
doing this...
Lee always says that Zac picked out the show.
One evening Zac just kept doing this sad face.
It was so sad, but at the same time so cute.

Here is Zachary in the kitchen helping mom cook.
He will not last very long in the seat, but he is getting better!

This is where the real fun is.
Zac loves to play in his exersaucer!
But again, he will let you know when he is done!!
More to come!


3 comments:
So great! Those last three photos and comments could be used to describe Carter as well. Especially the "pucker" or "pout" face. So sad and so cute - I know exactly what you mean. And yes, they let us know when they are done.
I love all the cute pictures! We're so excited to see you guys! And thanks for the photo of baby zach - it's on our fridge. :)
I love, love, love this little man! He is so adorable! I love the cry face, I'm so excited to kiss him tons and tons!
Post a Comment