Thursday, January 7, 2010

5 months

some things that Zachary is doing:

-jumping, jumping, jumping. if you are ever holding him he just wants to jump. he is always moving.
-reaching for toys (or non toys). but once he gets them he doesn't care about it.
-growing mohawk hair. he likes to grow it right down the middle with the sides short. :)
-competing with Maggie Simpson on the binky sucking. he likes it to really move in and out.
-almost rolling from back to tummy. once he gets close he remembers that he hates his tummy.
-loves baths. will not say a word in the bath. just splashes.
-loves the sink.
-laughing more and harder.
-has found his tongue and thinks it's funny to stick it out. but we do too.
-loves, loves to show off standing on dad's or grandpa's hand. he gets so smiley and laughs.
-practicing sitting up on his own. still working on the balance.
-just had his first taste of rice cereal yesterday and could not get enough!
-wearing 3-6 month clothes.
-loves being outside. we just need it to warm up so we can do it more!
-rubs his eyes when he is tired.
-loves grabbing hair.
-when he sleeps he has his right arm stretched out touching the bumper or behind his head.
-drooling.












9 comments:

Ann said...

What a stud! I laughed SEVERAL times at the things that he's been up to. Great post. :)

MKS said...

he is so cute!

Wendy said...

Be careful with my grandson! There are several worrisome moments I see!! We wish you were closer!

Sarah said...

Wow! He is getting so big! I wish I could give him a snuggle, although it doesn't sound like he's much of a snuggler. I like it how facebook is up in the background of lee holding him. :)

Jenna said...

so so cute! I think he is filling out more huh? Thanks for the moral support the other day! We had one night with no crying and then an 1 1/2 last night. boo!

TandAA :) said...

Oh my gosh, he's getting soo big and cute! Congrats on making it 5 months as a mother! Ha! -Amber

TandAA :) said...

Oh, and will u give me your current e-mail so I can send you an invite to our blog too? It's not as exciting as yours since no kids, but a way to stay in touch! radical_runner@hotmail.com thanks allie! -Amber :)

Heidi said...

I keep checking your blog for an update... you need to post something so I have reading material in the morning :)

Brooke said...

He is such a cutie!! And he is growing up so quickly! Allie, what's your secret to getting so thin so dang fast?