Thursday, February 18, 2010

Does it get any better than this...



...good friends...




...springtime walks in February...




...need I say more...
(he is SINGLE start the date requests with a comment below)




...valentine's day fires started with twigs...
(see above for proof)




...time with friends...




...a baby and beauty enjoying the sunshine...




...sticking out your tongue...




...lakeside swing session...



...jake's valentine reading "wired"...




...no geese at the lake...



...a stroll along the bubbling brook...



...the feel of an old wooden dock...




...letting tom do the cooking...
(look to jake's blog for the creativity in starting the charcoal)




...cobbler each night...
...and for breakfast if there were leftovers...




...holding hands to cross the bridge...



...and finally my valentine...

Again, does it get any better than this?

Thank you Mr. Washington, it can't get any better than this...until next year?



8 comments:

b.radley said...

thank you for the butt shot

lee said...

I was going to hyperlink it to your blog so all the single ladies can get some BHC lovin' in their lives!

Christi Pobst said...

We are so bummed we missed it! Glad you guys all had fun!

Patricia said...

How wonderful! I love some reunions! Brad, looking good. Your baby is so great, Lee.

Ann said...

I love camping with the Coopers! And the babe, what a babe!

Sarah said...

How fun!!

Kim said...

I'm glad someone's taking advantage of the cabin. It looks like you guys had fun.
Brad, I've already have a few friends ask for in intro after that butt shot ;)

Jenna said...

(This is the 3rd time I've tried to post a comment so I'm glad it's working)

Looks like you guys are making time to have fun! Good memories I'm sure. Love all of the pictures and I just wish our adorable, hefty little boys could play together!