Sunday, February 7, 2010

half birthday.

6 Months

zachary turned six months on friday.
he was a little under the weather last week.
poor guy.
so his doctors appointment is going to be next week.
sorry no stats at this time.

BUT we do have some pictures and videos for you to enjoy.


here is is on his half birthday.
we gave him a little extra applesauce to celebrate.


he has the perfect hair for it...
we just had to.


he is getting so good at sitting.

we love it when the littlest things make him laugh.
the other night we just kept saying "helloooo"
and he just kept laughing.

he has enjoyed riding the mini coop around the house.

such big eyes!

we just love this little guy.

playing with his toys.

he found his toes and is always touching them.

video #1
this is one of his favorite toys.
he is getting much better at sitting these days.



video #2
zac likes to "whine" talk to me.
we love his mouth movements.

9 comments:

Caitlyn Dixon said...

I have such a cute Nephew! I love the pictures especially the one were Zachers is setting on the couch laughing. So Cute!

Sarah said...

Awww! He is so adorable! Love the hair, smiles and all the toys all over. That's probably the messiest I've ever seen your house :) Miss you guys.

Ann said...

Khaki pants and blue polo=Hello Heart Breaker! He is totally adorable! For the record, I think he should have a mohawk everyday. :) And I'm glad he's riding the little coop.

Love you guys!

Jenna said...

happy half to Zachy!

Seriously a studmuffin there in all those pictures!

Wendy said...

Of course he has a Mini Cooper! That is so cute. He is getting so big.

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

6 months! Time flies! He is adorable. Love the Whines. :)

Will said...

Sad.. the videos won't work. But to go along with everybody else, he is super cute!

Lesley Harvey said...

Your little boy is getting so big! I love the videos. It is so much fun to see what Zachary is doing so I can be prepared for what Aubrey will be doing a couple months in the future. You look like wonderful parents!

Christi Pobst said...

I can't believe how much he reminds me of Westin. I need to get a video of Westin talking and playing with his basket. He loves it!