This past week we had a lot of fun.
It was a BEAUTIFUL 75-80 degrees everyday!!
We spent time at the park with friends,
shopping, rolling around the floor, going on runs,
visiting Lee at work and getting ice-cream,
and to top the week off we headed into San Fran for a fun Friday afternoon.
It was a BEAUTIFUL 75-80 degrees everyday!!
We spent time at the park with friends,
shopping, rolling around the floor, going on runs,
visiting Lee at work and getting ice-cream,
and to top the week off we headed into San Fran for a fun Friday afternoon.
Zachary was so cute on BART.
I can not keep him still, so I was letting him touch everything
(don't worry, we washed our hands well!).
He loved looking out the windows, smiling at all of the people
getting on and off. He really liked it when the announcer came on for the stops.
He was so good. I wish that I could travel like that everywhere.
I can not keep him still, so I was letting him touch everything
(don't worry, we washed our hands well!).
He loved looking out the windows, smiling at all of the people
getting on and off. He really liked it when the announcer came on for the stops.
He was so good. I wish that I could travel like that everywhere.
We met up with Lee who had been doing
work in the city that day.
We first did a little shopping and
then we decided to head to the park.
work in the city that day.
We first did a little shopping and
then we decided to head to the park.
There were a lot of dogs at the park that Zac loved.
He had never really paid attention to dogs that have passed by
but at this park, he was loving all of them.
He couldn't stop staring.
He had never really paid attention to dogs that have passed by
but at this park, he was loving all of them.
He couldn't stop staring.
We then headed to the bay by Crissy Fields.
It started getting a little cooler
and a little windy, but it was still so nice out.
It started getting a little cooler
and a little windy, but it was still so nice out.
You have got to love this picture! :)
4 comments:
What beautiful weather. We had a nice day today and Sammi had soccer practice at the park. That was lovely! Congrats on Zac's first tooth. I remember when we discovered Sammi's first tooth at your apartment. She was so proud of herself!
So fun! What a cute family you are.
Very fun, the pictures are great! It warmed up to the mid 50's over the weekend then dropped back down to the high 30's low 40's... jealous.
What a fun day. I am so impressed with each of those photos! Tyrel and I like Zac's hair :)
Post a Comment