at about seven this morning i was checking blogs
and i got tagged by jenna.
a photo tag.
in this tag you are supposed to take pictures "as they are."
i knew if i waited until later i would clean and get everything looking good.
so, i got out the camera right then and started clicking.
here we are at seven in the morning...
and i got tagged by jenna.
a photo tag.
in this tag you are supposed to take pictures "as they are."
i knew if i waited until later i would clean and get everything looking good.
so, i got out the camera right then and started clicking.
here we are at seven in the morning...
the child.
the kitchen.
laundry.
...and now we are going back to bed.
*i tag-cait. ann. and jessica b.
(or anyone else who wants to do it.)
4 comments:
HA! Glad we cleaned the bathroom last night before going to bed! Also, great shot of the kid with a massive yawn. Classic.
Wow, I am glad I didn't get tagged. Your house looks perfect!
I'm on vacation...but I swear I'll do it RIGHT when I get home without touching anything. :)
What a trooper for taking the tag on. LOVE Zac's face! Hope he let you go back to bed :) Mine didn't.
Post a Comment