I took Zac outside today to get some pictures.
This is the ONLY one I could get with him looking at me.
He loves to look around.
Touching the leaves.
He is so soft when he touches things.
He is so soft when he touches things.
He LOVES this nightlight.
Every morning he will crawl over to it and take it out.
Every morning he will crawl over to it and take it out.
He DOES NOT like the kitchen floor.
He will cry and try and go up on his feet.
He LOVES his treats.
How I find him every morning...
and after every nap.
All he ever looks at when we get out the camera is the cord.
He finally got to hold it!
Going to bed at night.
He has started to crawl even wrapped up tight!
He can even stand up still in his blanket!
Bringing in the mail...
This is what I get to hear in the car.
Can he get any cuter?
Can he get any cuter?
We go to the doctor in Friday.
Any guesses on how big this boy is?
We sure think he is funny...
and sometimes crazy.
But oh SOOOO cute.
3 comments:
Love it! Love his hair being combed. Love the newspaper rolling fits. Love the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHMMMM!" in the car. Cute! Cute!
Oh - and I was remembering his 9 month mark last night as I was falling asleep. Happy day! I'm going to guess 20 pounds 7 oz. :) 29 inches long
Wow, I love the videos. He is really funny! I can't believe how well he is crawling. That is awesome!!
Post a Comment