Sunday, May 9, 2010

bike time

As of Friday Zachary is:

29in tall (75%)
21lbs 3oz (65%)

He got an A on his appointment.
And the OK to use his Christmas present!
We went out that day and bought him his first helmet.
Saturday we went out on a ride.
He loved it!

This was right before we were heading out.

He was checking out the wheels on my bike.

We got the smallest helmet we could.
I think he might have some room to grow.
I spy with my little eye our new car.
We had to take it out of the garage to get to the bikes.

When we were done with the ride we were
putting away everything. And Zac was having fun with
the tennis ball hanging in the garage.

F.Y.I. We are trying to teach him that things
happen on 3.
Lee says turn up the sound.
I say HIT MUTE!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Holy Smokes!!! He is so coordinated!!!

I also really likes that he claps when YOU catch the ball. Such a supportive son. :)

Brent and Jessica said...

How FUN!!! Colby has a bike thing too but we just need to hook it all up! Glad it's finally warming up so we can do all these FUN things!!! :-)

Wendy said...

Where is the mother's bike helmet?!?

Jenna said...

what great games!

Tyrel said...

I'm impressed - he's catching that ball like he's been doing it for years.