Thanks to Lee
(and mostly Rachel)
for my birthday present!
Don't I have the cutest boys EVER?!
I wish I could have posted all of the pictures.
But here is a taste.
(and mostly Rachel)
for my birthday present!
Don't I have the cutest boys EVER?!
I wish I could have posted all of the pictures.
But here is a taste.


















7 comments:
So CUTE!
BEAUTIFUL PRICELESS PHOTOS
All I can say is LOVE IT! Those pictures really are priceless. What a great birthday gift to you. It was fun talking to you the other day.
He is such a cutie! And you and Lee are the reason he's so good lookin'!
I love them Allie. So cute!
THESE PICS ARE AMAZINGG!!! WELL DONE RACHE!!! and you guys just look SO cute!! <33 miss you all!!
I haven't looked at your blog for a while. What a beautiful boy. His Great Grandpa & Grandma raved about him. wish we were closer to meet him in person.
<3 Marla
Post a Comment