Tuesday, February 8, 2011

new calling.

I got a new calling on Sunday...

It was also Zac's first week* in nursery.
We have 3 nurseries.
There are 9 kids in the one Zac is in.
With only ONE leader (they have a sub come and help her every week) I thought for sure it would be nursery for me.

So, I was surprised when they said Young Women's.
I'll now be hanging out with the Laurel's every week.
We have some really cute girls in our ward, so it should be fun!

*Zac did awesome in Nursery. We have been going in there for about a month with him. So when he ran in and started playing I just left...and didn't see him for two hours!!
And when I went to get him he was mad that he had to leave the car he was playing with.
Let's hope he keeps that up!


This was a few weeks ago.
We were getting ready for church
and Zac wanted wear my headband.
He thought it was so funny.
He did look pretty cute. :)
(And no, he did not wear his croc's to church.)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So glad to hear nursery is going well - I was wondering about that recently actually.

Young Women's? That was a surprise for sure but should be fun!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Haha, I was MOST worried about the crocs :) We can't have fashion faux pauxs before he reaches 2 years old!

Jenna said...

yeah, glad that nursery went well. that's nice. we took a peek in there today. there's only 2 kids and 1 of them makes me a little) and nervous with his size, volume (loud) & aggression. i'm starting to think it may not be as smooth of a transition as i thought.

we are going to have to start sharing ideas you know. i'm glad you are excited about it. And, they changed me to be 1st counselor over mia maids now. now i have a bunch of girls :)