While in So Cal we stayed with Lee's Uncle Brad and Aunt Teri.
We couldn't have asked for better hosts.
They even babysat while we went to the wedding!
We had it made!
Zac was in HEAVEN while there!!
Did I mention they have a dog??
The second he saw Lira-he was attached.
(I think Lira was so ready to have us leave!)
Anytime she would lay down, Zac was sitting right by
her, and usually on her.
He always wanted her to go outside and play.
My favorite was one night while eating his pizza,
we caught him taking one bite and then putting his
hand down for Lira to lick the sauce before taking another piece from his plate .
He LOVED getting licked by her.
He would go and grab her nose and put his face up against
it so she would lick him.
(So gross! I cannot stand a dog licking me!)
It was cute to watch it happen to him.
This picture says it all.

We couldn't have asked for better hosts.
They even babysat while we went to the wedding!
We had it made!
Zac was in HEAVEN while there!!
Did I mention they have a dog??
The second he saw Lira-he was attached.
(I think Lira was so ready to have us leave!)
Anytime she would lay down, Zac was sitting right by
her, and usually on her.
He always wanted her to go outside and play.
My favorite was one night while eating his pizza,
we caught him taking one bite and then putting his
hand down for Lira to lick the sauce before taking another piece from his plate .
He LOVED getting licked by her.
He would go and grab her nose and put his face up against
it so she would lick him.
(So gross! I cannot stand a dog licking me!)
It was cute to watch it happen to him.
This picture says it all.
Just hanging out.
Wanting a kiss.
(He always puts his cheek towards
you for you to kiss him.)
(He always puts his cheek towards
you for you to kiss him.)
Another love that Zac found at their house was basketball.
We were out at 7 in the morning playing ball.
Lee and I found that we are a little rusty.
We were out at 7 in the morning playing ball.
Lee and I found that we are a little rusty.
Video #1: PJ's with Dog
Video #2: Pull Toy.
Video #3: Hugs and Kisses
4 comments:
I LOVE IT! I know its hard to believe since I do love dogs but now that I'm older I don't really want one I would just like a place were I could go and play with a dog, thats what Zac needs just a place to go play with them.
I am just the odd one out in the family. I want a dog. Although, I just don't have the time or the room for one. If I had my choice a big creature would have been with me for over 5 years now.
I can't believe you are depriving you son of a "trusted companion"... A dog is always there for you and loves you no matter what. We have always had a dog in our family and I don't think I would have it any other way.
first, love that he was sporting his skeleton pj's
no fear! good thing that dog was SOOOO calm/nice! Super cute how he was interacting with the dog!
yuck on the pizza licks!
Post a Comment