Sunday, April 17, 2011

keeping balance

It's been a busy month.
We had a vacation for a week.
Then a visitor for a week.
So blogging took a little break.
Before I get to pictures of the last two weeks...
here is a video from today.

I have been trying to capture Zachary balancing/walking
on the curb forever.
(We do this MANY times a day.)
Lately anytime Zac falls he now says "I spill."
And we just love his "oh man."
He sure makes us laugh these days.
He is talking so much these days...mostly in his
own language. But he will always
add in a few words that we know.
He is also really good at acting out things.
It is amazing how smart he is.


2 comments:

Ann said...

I love hearing his little, "oh man!"

Jenna said...

Hilarious "Oh man!" & "spill" - too funny! Can't wait to see you guys!