We have been trying to soak up these last few weeks of
Zachary being our only child.
He has been such a good sport with all the cleaning, cooking,
shopping, and "talk" about the baby.
He is SO excited.
We will just have to see what it's like when she comes home. :)
Last night we got out all the baby things.
He was beyond happy.
Tuesday, August 16
We just might have been spoiling him a little more these days...
Top This Yogurt last night.
He did get more then the sample cup :)
And then today we went to a train museum near by.
Again, in heaven.
Wed, August 17th
The guy working there I think was amazed at how
long we stayed. We would have stayed longer,
but lunch was calling!
This morning as Lee was leaving out the door
for work, he found a frog.
I missed getting a picture of Zac holding it.
But it was really cute.
Other happenings:
Matching outfits.
Zachary being our only child.
He has been such a good sport with all the cleaning, cooking,
shopping, and "talk" about the baby.
He is SO excited.
We will just have to see what it's like when she comes home. :)
Last night we got out all the baby things.
He was beyond happy.
Tuesday, August 16
We just might have been spoiling him a little more these days...
Top This Yogurt last night.
He did get more then the sample cup :)
And then today we went to a train museum near by.
Again, in heaven.
Wed, August 17th
The guy working there I think was amazed at how
long we stayed. We would have stayed longer,
but lunch was calling!
This morning as Lee was leaving out the door
for work, he found a frog.
I missed getting a picture of Zac holding it.
But it was really cute.
Other happenings:
Matching outfits.
Typical camera taking...
I was totally bummed because we had 2 year pictures
set up for last Saturday.
When we got there they were running an hour behind...
and it was going to be past nap time.
So we rescheduled for Monday.
On Sunday Zac was riding his bike a little too fast,
fell off, and bit his lip.
So now pictures have to be done in September...
Monday, August 15
We have been coloring more lately.
Lines for Zac.
While he tells me what "Cars" characters to draw.
Then he likes to then match the car up with the picture.
Lines for Zac.
While he tells me what "Cars" characters to draw.
Then he likes to then match the car up with the picture.
Books took the backseat for awhile,
but he has been loving them the past few weeks.
(He just insists that he sits on your lap...
definitely got harder as the belly got bigger!)
but he has been loving them the past few weeks.
(He just insists that he sits on your lap...
definitely got harder as the belly got bigger!)
Bike Riding:
We are working on the peddles, but they
are a little far to reach right now.
And plus...he knows he can go faster without them!
We are working on the peddles, but they
are a little far to reach right now.
And plus...he knows he can go faster without them!
Me trying to have him show off...
of course he doesn't do his tricks when you ask.
Zac would play hide-and-seek all
day if he could.
When we go on walks this bush is a favorite!
Memory Game videos:
4 comments:
Sounds like we are doing the same things-trying to do everything we can as a family of 3 before big changes come our way! Aubrey is definitely getting spoiled. Good luck these next few weeks! Can't wait to see your little girl (I am sure you are counting down days too!)
I love the pictures of Zac with the tiny sample cup! And I totally know what you mean about soaking it up. I think Ella was completely spoiled for the last month before the babies which, now that I think about it, maybe made it harder?...oh well, I would have done it the exact same way if I could go back. Zac will be a great big brother!
"TAXI!" those cards look great! Great post with all the last solo Zac things! He is SO fast on that trike (i don't think carter could move himself even a foot or two). Super sad about the bumped lip.
Glad all went well with delivery! Anxious for more pictures and the real story. Take it easy & enjoy!
He is so fantastic! The girls love watching cousin Sac :) Can't wait to see pics of baby Jane. I bet she's every bit as fantastic. Congrats :)
Post a Comment