We got our green on and headed over to the Dublin St. Patrick's Day parade. Grandpa, Grandma, and Kenzie met up with us. I think because it was maybe going to rain (but didnt!) the parade was shorter then normal (perfect!). Zac was totally into it the entire time, and was always telling Grandpa and Grandma to "look." Kenzie held Jane the entire time, so I had my hands free.
Some highlights were the tractors, "tiny" dogs, rainbows with pot of gold, the Corvettes, two suckers Zac got, the green necklace, and the broken clown car (Zac didn't know what to do when it broke in front of us).
![]() | |
| Look what we got to see again on the freeway on our way home. |







3 comments:
Cuteness! That picture where Kenzie is holding her, Jane looks just like Scott--girl version.
Amber, you are so right! They totally do look alike. I guess the Passey genes are strong in both of our kids.
so fun! perfect for a little boy. I'm sure he was rattling of the make/style of each car right? your sis inlaw is cute! Nice to have hands free!
Post a Comment