Randomly Zac will talk about Kiwi.
He had never had one before, but because
of this Elmo (try, try again) video he knew that at least it was a fruit to eat.
On Friday we were at the grocery store and I saw one
so we picked one up to try.
We got a few different reactions.
At first he did not want to even try it.
He does not like things with seeds.
But I kept eating them, saying it was so yummy.
(I really do like kiwi, so it was no lie.)
The video was actually his second time trying it.
I love the shake.
And the washing down with the gold fish.
At least he tried it more then once.
And acted like he liked it.
Jane on the other hand loved it.
Kind of hard to have her eat it, when she is really
not that good of an eater yet.
But she needed to try it too. :)
1 comment:
carter & i enjoyed the videos. the elmo link could really come in handy - thanks!
Post a Comment