I thought I need to post videos of Jane before she is running!!
About two weeks ago Jane decided that walking was
all she wanted to do. She hardly crawls anymore.
I LOVE it! Now I don't have to have her wear pants
all the time to save her knees. And now she lasts so much longer outside!
July 29th
So, Zac loves dancing (really running around the room to music)
and decided Lion King was his favorite.
He has seen the movie two times.
But really only likes the songs in it.
When we were watching it he was like "what are they talking about?"
And plus, it has quite a few scarey parts to fast forward.
But he definitely knows the part where they hold up Simba.
He HAS to have baby one-six to hold up when listening to the first song.
Flags are also a fun things to have while dancing. :)
Jane also loves to "dance." It's pretty cute because she will get excited when
the music comes on.
August 2nd
1 comment:
hahaha! baby one-six! lovin' the flags & lion king - just too funny! Yeah, you are right, she is ready to just run now too!
Post a Comment