Christmas morning we started off bright and early with Zac's 6 o'clock
usual wake up time. We held him off until around 7 when Jane woke up.
I really wish the videos we have of them coming down the stairs were not
so long so I could post them. Basically they were way into the cookies that
Santa had left and Z loved that he drank all the milk.
After going over the cookies, Zac runs over to the wagon that Grandpa and Grandma Passey got
for the kids, and says, "this is just what I wanted!" He was so happy trying to show Janes her Santa
gifts, all while she is still caught up with trying to eat the left over cookies. He was so happy
about her baby and stroller. His stocking was a big hit too for him too. "This is what I was
talking about!" (Said for almost everything.) It was pretty cute.
Jane was about done after stockings. She really just wanted to eat breakfast
and had finished off the cookies and fruit snakes from her stocking, so she got
to sit at the table eating yogurt, while Zac was still running around
opening anything he could.
Baby doll in hand with left over cookies. One happy girl. :)
We went over to Grandpa and Grandma Coopers the rest of the
morning. It was raining, so Zac wanted to test out his new rain boots and umbrella.
That evening we played dodge ball at the church (super fun!)
and drove around looking at lights. This was one of the houses we got out to look in
their garage.
1 comment:
LOVE your description of Christmas morning! I'm glad Z got everything just like he wanted! So cute. And Janer is too cute in that skirt and those boots!
Post a Comment