Uncle John came for a quick visit the weekend of Feb 8.
It was fun to have him stay with us. Jane was not sure what
to think about him when we picked him up from the airport, but Zac was BEYOND
excited for him to be visiting. That night we went to downtown Livermore
for some ice cream. It was a little cool out, so I love that Jane kept her gloves on to eat. :)
Jane did warm up to him with some book reading (are we surprised?) and Zac got to show him
all his cool toys. And lucky us John was the "chosen" to read the bedtime story.
The next day we went into San Fransisco. We went to some new cool spots
that we had never been to. We stopped at the "Wave Organ" to listen through the pipes
that made sounds with the movement of the bay.
The view there was pretty amazing. It was a fun little stop.
We went to the other side of the Golden Gate and took a walk on the beach there.
The kids had fun running around.
We went to Golden Gate Park for a picnic lunch and
played at one of the parks there. We always stop at a new place in the park when we go there.
Jane was loving the swings. She also content just pushing the swings on her own.
We rushed home so Kenzie and John could get ready for the dance they
were going to that night. They both looked great. Kenzie was super pretty (as always).
They had a great time.
The next day we said goodbye to John. Zac did not like the fact that he was already
going home. We told him that he needs to come back soon!
3 comments:
Those look like some fun places to go. Lucky that you got nice clear skies while you were in the city. I love Jane in the fireman pants.
Yay for Uncle John! Did he just happen to come out at the same time as the dance, or was this planned? They both looked great! Plus the activities looked fun.
I know, I'm curious about the dance too? They both look so great. I can't believe how much your "little" brother has grown since last pictures I saw (who knows when). I will have to catch up with you on a phone call about what his plans are for school & such. I am totally jealous & want my little bro to come visit us so bad! :)
Post a Comment