We were lucky and had Aunt Ann and cousin Lydia visit for a few days. They were super easy visitors seeing how we just did our everyday activities with them (lots of walks and parks). But things are always much more fun with another friend along. And who could not love being in California in January especially with the beautiful weather that we had?!
Lydia is such a cute little girl. I loved watching both kids interact with her. I always love watching Zachary with little kids. He is always so kind and loving to them. And Jane and Lydia were so cute together with their matching blonde hair.











1 comment:
i bet you had a great time. definitely more fun with more special people around. that's great that zac is so nice with kids - sounds like he'll be the great big bro to 2 sisters. visitors in january are sure nice, i bet, to get through the january blues...but maybe you don't get january blues when it's 70+ degrees & no snow... I wouldn't know ;)
Post a Comment