Saturday, November 15, 2014

4th of July {Callister Reunion}

Over the 4h of July Weekend there was a family reunion for the Callister family (Lee's Mom's side) in Merced.  It was a super fun weekend with so many fun activities for the kids!!
Lee has lots and lots of cousins (with lots and lots of kids), so it was fun to finally put some faces with names. It was HOT! But that did not stop us from having fun!
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

So fun. I love family reunions! (& the swimming pool is just sooo torturous for me to even have to see midst my east coast winter beginning)
Did you guys put on your own parade before a real one? I hope so - so that I'm not the only one who has a family that has done their own parade at a family reunion; been there, marched that! haha...i was just thinking how it's a good thing our family parade marching around the yard took place a decade before ty was in the picture - could you imagine him doing that. haha :)