Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BUMMER!!!


Forklift vs Tacoma....Not much else I can say.

5 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

What a bummer! A forklift will always win. Hope you have a better day.

Stephanie

HalnJess said...

I can't believe I've been out in the dark for so long!! Okay, now I have to scroll down and catch up on your lives! (I'm sitting here trying to keep Kya in her bed and getting excited about your cute Easter cookies!)

Your poor truck. LONG LIVE THE TACOMA! (It's a Tacoma, right?)
:-)

HalnJess said...

K, come up to the cabin with us! Even if you only sneak up late Saturday night. We'll do crepes in the morning, a little conference interspersed with a visit to Strawberry...

Hal said Brad is in town, too.

Jenny said...

okay how did i not know you had a BLOG! thanks for sharing guys! (or maybe i forgot...that happens sometimes).

i wish we'd known your fam wasn't in town for easter we would have invited you over!

Jenny said...

oh yeah, sorry about your car. that is a bummer.