Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This weeks project.



Lee and I were given this lovely coffee table when we got married from some good family friends, the Bushell's. We have loved it! It has mostly been used as a tv stand, but since the new purchase of our entertainment center, it has been moved from holding our tv, to now enjoying feet and whatever else gets placed on it. I decided that I wanted it try something new with it. I painted it black and did a little antiquing. This picture does not do it justice tho. We have loved its new look. Thanks dad for helping with the paint!! And thanks Rich and Stacey!



1 comment:

The Bushell's said...

I was so worried that you were going to say you were getting rid of your shoes so you were throwing the Coffee table as well.
Nice to see you were able to keep it. And it looks good.
Rich