I'm all about cereal these days. I can't believe that I didn't like it as a child. I was always so confused when Will had 3 bowls of cereal for breakfast. Well, our grocery store had a great sell on them the other week. Every cereal was on sale for either $1 or $2. Lee and I felt funny walking out with our 16 boxes. It wasn't until a lady in our ward got up in sacrament meeting and said her daughter had a friend over and she was showing her the 96 boxes of cereal! Lee and I no longer felt dumb. We just wonder where she keeps all of them...there are no basements here.
1 comment:
hahaha! That's so much cereal!! Tessa just brought me back MORE of my FAVORITE cereal a few minutes ago.. yup... CANADIAN CORN POPS!! oh how i love cereal lol
Post a Comment