Thanks to Wendy and Greg we had a great night of food, fun, and games. We had a blast visiting them! I sure miss not having my Wendy around. But am glad that she is still close to home, so I can still see her when we make the "quick" trips to Utah.
I'm not sure why Lee and I had never thought of this before, but we are glad that Wendy and Greg showed us what's up...
CARAMEL APPLES! I believe this is Lee's new favorite thing. He has already come up with a list of other "goodness" that he wants to put on his apple.
My favorite one (I was very surprised!) was the caramel+ white chocolate+some sprinkled brown sugar. YUMMY!!
Again, Lee so happy about this new little snack. (Watch out Brent and Jessica-you might might get sucked into making these with us...)
P.S. I think I want a rematch of "And it came to Pass"--no one should loose that bad!




3 comments:
Okay so before I even read the whole thing I was thinking oh my gosh those look so good, we need to make those!! :) haha...well I guess this will be our next adventure together!!!!
We had a blast too! Let us know if you come up with any awesome combinations so we can try them out as well.
We'll take you up on that re-match the next time we get together :)
Brent and I played that on our first New Year's and I lost so bad we almost set our clocks back to redo the new year! We got over it, though, and I always win at Yahtzee!!
Post a Comment