Unfortunately, I have been in this type of mood lately (see below) and have not followed the rules!
This great wife of mine takes way too good care for me! It just is not fair, not in the least bit. She is always looking out for my needs, especially lately with the insanity of work. I don't know how she can put up with a rule breaker like me and maintain a sane life. She is just the best ever! Her smile brightens my day, often times it brightens my day over and over.


She knows just how to make the funny things even funnier! The PT Cruiser has never really been a favorite car of mine. When we were in Seattle this year, we happened to get one and it wasn't one that would really blend in with the other cars on the road. The blue was so intense, it probably distracted most people on the road. Allie made it actually one of the best rental cars we have ever had! She just has that magic touch that makes things great! We still keep our eye out for the PT Cruisers on the road. They bring us back to a great memory!

Allie also has one of the greatest gifts with children. This is our little Sammer-Jammer neice, whom we never get to visit. She is the most adorable little big-sister now. We can't wait to see our newest little niece. I am certain they are going love Allie immediately and probably cry whenever I try to play with them. She does so well at teaching the 'beamers at church, comforting tiny Colby, and every possible child inbetween! She is going to be an incredible mother, but until that day, she continues to amaze me with her ability to connect with kids.
So, if you see posts like the one she did a few days ago, talking about how I might be a decent guy, she is probably stretching the truth just a bit. She is the one worth mentioning. She makes me the one I am. She is my special lady & I love being with her ever possible second!
As a matter of fact, I was trying to get this post completed before she came in, but to no avail. She caught me in the act and patiently waited for me to finish. I am guessing that in a few seconds she will begin to search for the remaining chocolate chips I saved for her. It's funny how now when making a treat, I just want to save as many chocolate chips for her to snack on while frozen... another rule I just can't keep. But to get another one of her smiles....it's worth it!

3 comments:
You guys are just too cute! Thanks for being so nice to my little sister.
Lee, you're too adorable! We can't wait to see you.
I want her back!!!
Post a Comment