Thursday, March 12, 2009

19 weeks.

I am about a week behind in posting this. In fact, the 20 week picture will be taken tomorrow, but I thought I better get this one up because you never know how long it will take to get up the next.



My tummy might not look that big to some of you...but I think that in fact it has doubled in size from last week to today.

*I'm not sure how often I'll do these posts of me...I just thought the family might like to see some proof that maybe there really is a baby coming!!

3 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

You are totally starting to show!! You seem to cover it with your jacket on at our house! :) p.s. what's up with the font??

Jenna said...

i was hoping your new post would be an allie pregnant picture. I totally understand. .. I feel and look huge sometimes and it's amazing how quickly it grows right?
Yay! I keep thinking everyday of March 20th - that's the day right? Don't worry - I guess it's just one of the handful of important dates I am keeping track of at the moment(no paper chain yet though- sorry)

Ann said...

You are so, so cute! And I love your hair, too!