Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Baby Isn't Lazy...

It took a long time, but at 18 weeks I started to feel the baby move. For the past 3 days the baby has not wanted to stop. Last night I went to sleep laughing. It makes me happy. Now I just can't wait to Lee to feel it.

8 comments:

Ann said...

Yay! That is so fun!

Mandi said...

that baby has a fast mommy! I bet she/he's going to be a kicker! i'm so happy for you guys!!

Jenny said...

that is my favorite part of being pregnant! i love this stage especially where it doesn't hurt yet!

MKS said...

congratulations! i am so happy for you! are you going to find out what you are having?

HalnJess said...

Yay! So much for hoping it's a good sleeper! I think the funniest parts are later when you can feel the hiccups...ha!

Jenna said...

ha ha - no more lazy baby? darn. that was a funny joke.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

That's really exciting. I can't wait for that point in pregnancy! Thanks for your comment on my page:)

Amber P. said...

Congrats! What an exciting time :) We are putting together a little family game for the girls and need your headshots! It's a memory game so she knows who belong to whom! Could you email me pics sometime relatively soon? Thanks.