We sure had a lot of fun in April.
Ann came and visited for Easter weekend and we had a blast! We decided to take her to Point Reyes Lighthouse. Unfortunately the wind wanted to be there, but we still had a good time.
We loved having Ann come. It was fun to show her the happenings of San Ramon. She got to experience the local frozen yogurt shop twice! So good! (I'm surprised that we did not get any pictures of that.) She went to our mall, church, the in-laws, ran around the neighborhoods, watched movies, and enjoyed some HGTV. What more could you want in a vacation?
I ended up dragging Ann onto BART and we headed into San Fan for some shopping. This was my first time going to find maternity clothes and what an experience it was. Its hard to buy things when they just look so BIG. (Knowing that you are going to get that big! And not wanting to believe it!) It was really funny trying on dresses and seeing Ann's face look me like I was in a nightgown-pricesless. Then the shirts just never fit on top. And no long pants. Things hanging weird. And not much to choose from. So fun.
We did end up with a pair of capris, two shirts, and a dress. So, all in all it was a success! But wow...








4 comments:
I don't understand you pointing at the number 308 on the step.
That is how many steps we had to walk down to get to the lighthouse. (And back up.)
It was really eye opening shopping with you, because you are a REALLY cute person.
Super fun visit, can't wait to do it again!
I hope you take me here someday too. (and take me to the frozen yogurt place AT LEAST two times)
Post a Comment