Thursday, June 25, 2009

New digs




Our next step towards being parents was getting into this. The little guy is lucky to get his own room. The fantastic setting for our new place is beyond description with the rolling hills and grass area surrounding our patios. You better just come visit to experience the majesty! (Allie gets all the credit for getting us into this place before the baby is born. 14 points wifie for the hard work, with 10 more coming your way when we are done unpacking!)

7 comments:

Wendy said...

This is excellent news! The new place looks great!

Brent and Jessica said...

How fun, I totally forgot you guys moved! You will have to have us over so we can check it out! (Don't you like how I just invite us over!!)

Jenny said...

oh good i'm so glad you guys were able to make that happen before the baby arrived! you will be happy you're all settled in beforehand. have you already moved everything in? if not give us a call we'd be happy to come help!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout of your new apartment! I hope Will and I make it out for a visit sometime. I'm so excited to have a nephew! As for Paris - yes it was my first time.

Wendy said...

That looks huge.We will come visit!!

Brooke said...

Awesome and just it time!! Congrats!

Jenna said...

Fancy-shmancy! Do you think you have enough patios? That looks very nice. Ty and I are going to try to do a CA trip next may or summer. Hope to talk to you soon