Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby Bassinet

I just received a call from my mom wondering what color our car seat is. I'm sure that most of you don't really care about our car seat, but I thought for those that are wondering what some our baby things are like, I thought I would do a few posts in the next few days to show what we have.

I have to admit, the car seat is still in the box, along with the stroller. So, I think you get to see those tomorrow, after I get them out and all put together.

So, today you get to see the lovely bassinet. We found this beaut at a garage sale.





Some features of our bassinet:
It came in really good shape and was already super clean. When the lady was selling it to us, she was telling us about how OCD she was with it! That was happiness. (I of course cleaned it again, also having a little OCD too.)
It has a light thing that can go at the front of it (kind of a night light thing). I don't know if I will really use it, but it's cool. I need to get batteries for it to see how it really works.
It has three colors of sheets-white, blue, and yellow.
There is a basket on the bottom.
It can rock.
It has wheels that can pop out and you can move it around, or you can lock them so it doesn't rock.
I'm sure the pictures can tell the rest.

2 comments:

Amber P. said...

Lovely bassinet. You'll love it, i'm sure! About the car seat. Our advice is this: Don't wait until you're trying to leave the hospital to figure out how to adjust the straps. It took us an extra 2 hours to leave because we didn't know and didn't have the manual! If you do get stuck, the nurses are pretty well trained on most car seats so don't waste time! Ask them. I got SO impatient wanting to leave and I know that didn't help Brent get it done any fast!

And, is that bag packed? Will you text us when you're going to the hospital? We're wishing you the very best!

Wendy said...

I want a text when you leave for the hospital too! :)