Sunday, July 26, 2009
Passey Family Unites
Hey guys, I know the Holidays are months away, but in our dinner time conversations lately, we have been trying to guess when everyone/anyone will be going back HOME! I keep telling Allie that I just seriously need some Cherry-Hill watersliding, but she responds with the winter is too cold and the slides are only open in the summer. SO. How about a response letting us know if you will be HOME for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Both, and maybe how long. We would like to time things when we can catch THE MOST of you there. Who doesn't love a packed house with a 3 month old crying? Maren, John, Mom & Dad (& maybe Cait) you can still reply with your preferences!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm going to Iceland for Thanksgiving, but I'll for sure be around for Christmas. I was just thinking though, if you guys aren't coming for Christmas, I might come out and see you guys during that week for a couple of days.
And, not lying even a little bit, I might hit up Cherry Hill this week.....
I will be here. But I think we should hit Sparetime instead of Davis Lanes it's newer.
Iceland! Do you know someone there? That seems so random to me, but so cool!
Sparetime? Never heard of it. Where is it at? Sounds good to me.
We're wondering the same thing! We are stealing Will and Sara for Thanksgiving and I know they're planning on Kaysville for Christmas. We're hoping to get home for Christmas. Finances, though, will shape a lot of what we do. Pray the economy improves DRAMATICALLY!!!!
I'm pretty much family, right? ;) We won't be in Iceland for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year (Who does Ann think she is?!?). We're boring, you know where to find us whenever you choose to come.
I know Coopers - you should visit over Christmas time, but be sure to be there sometime from the Dec 29-Jan 5th . . . 'cause we will be in Provo. I know, it's very selfish of me to comment here :)
Post a Comment