We had our good friend Mandi and Ben take care of keeping things updated (click here)! Mandi, thanks for the great pictures and the post (totally kidding about asking friends to update our blog for us!).
Allie is feeling stronger every day. We just took a walk around the Labor & Delivery wing. It was refreshing! Thank you for all your love and prayers.
Lee & Allie
4 comments:
♠Welcome home guys. So glad there were no more complications. Love the photos. Zach looks as handsome as his dad. Love marla, Ed, Jamie & Sarah
i can't wait to see the new little guy!!! I'll be back in america in....48 hours!!!
Allie! he is amazing! i love the name Zack. congrats! you will be an amazing mommy.! im so happy for you.! my guy was born on the 24th!
this is Ann Marie. He is so so cute. I looked at your friend's blog and I'm so glad to see more pictures. I wish I could hold him, change his little diapers, and rock him til he sleeps. I'm glad you get to do all those things. Hope you guys are doing good. And Lee, you were wearing one of my all time favorite shirts in the other blog. Allie will tell you how often I wore it. Call me Diagon!
Post a Comment