I think I love that outfit so much, Im going to get one for each size category (3-6, 6-9, 9-12, etc)!!
I can't wait until October when we finally get to meet Zach in person - and you guys too! He's so cute!
adorable!!! i love that shirt.
:) love it. Reminds me of a pic I put of carter on facebook w/ Carter in dino pjs. They really are best buddies!
he is so cute!!
o allie he is so sweet! asher has a snugleasaurus outfit too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think I love that outfit so much, Im going to get one for each size category (3-6, 6-9, 9-12, etc)!!
I can't wait until October when we finally get to meet Zach in person - and you guys too! He's so cute!
adorable!!! i love that shirt.
:) love it. Reminds me of a pic I put of carter on facebook w/ Carter in dino pjs. They really are best buddies!
he is so cute!!
o allie he is so sweet! asher has a snugleasaurus outfit too!
Post a Comment