I have yet to post the stats for little Zachary. We went to the doctor the same day that Will & Sara came, so we got a little busy. I was worried that with three shots he might not be able to show his aunt and uncle what a good baby he is, but he was a champ! And come to find out Sara gives those shots for work! I couldn't even tell you really what he got (don't worry they discussed it all with me before doing it), and she knew everything. I was impressed.
10/08/09 - 2 months (+3days)
Weight 13 lbs = 77%
Height 24 in = 83%
Head 15 5/8 in = 38%
10/08/09 - 2 months (+3days)
Weight 13 lbs = 77%
Height 24 in = 83%
Head 15 5/8 in = 38%
Here are a few pictures of Zac and what he has been up to as of lately.

It's hard to catch a picture when he has his head all the way up.
By the time the camera clicks he is always coming down.
This is the best shot I could get.
"Tummy time" has been harder lately. He used to love it.
We are working on that!

If you put anything in his hands, it goes directly to his mouth.
(Or at least his thumb does.)
He is a thumb sucker!
(Or at least his thumb does.)
He is a thumb sucker!

I was looking at him the other day in his car seat and he just looked so big.
He is growing fast!
He is growing fast!
He LOVES his hands. Many times I find him with them together or in his mouth!
I just loved this picture of him.
I just loved this picture of him.

4 comments:
Extra cute, especially the last picture.
He is totally adorable! I'm so excited to give him lots of loving in December!
I love the 2 month picture. And the last one could be a model picture for reverance. So, so, so cute!
What a cutie. He needs to stop growing before I get to meet him!
OH I just love this little boy! All of the pictures got great reactions from Tyrel and I - we love the hands clasped
Post a Comment