Sunday, October 18, 2009

So spoiled.


We had a blast!
More pictures to come!

6 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

LOVE IT! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Wendy said...

So fun! I could use a little Disneyland myself.

Ann said...

so so so fun!

Jenna said...

WHAT! So jealous. I love Dland- tyrel still needs some convincing. (that's what happens to people who don't go in their childhood).

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Uh-Oh. I'm one that would need convincing. Haha, Jenna, it's so true. Start em when they are young, or else it won't happen. :)

Brooke Ashley Photography said...

You have to start them out young! Can't wait for these pics.. speaking of, today I took Becky Fife's daughter's newborn pictures! We were chatting away and I told her I used to live in CA. etc. and then she said she (through marriage) is related to the Coopers! I couldn't believe my ears, lol.. it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world (in light of Disneyland).