Sitting all by himself with a little help from the boppy!
He is just getting to be such a big boy!
He is just getting to be such a big boy!
Over Thanksgiving break we had a guess on how much Zachary would weigh in at his four month appointment. These are some of the guesses:
Lee 15.10
Allie: 16.1
Grandpa 17.8
Grandma 17
Kenzie 16.10
Katie 16.5
I don't know how but I guessed it right on the dot. Well, .5 oz off, but I won the Top This Yogurt!! Anyone is welcome to join, but you will have to pay for your own. Better luck at 6 months! :)
Here is Zachary at 4 months:
Weight: 16lbs 1.5oz (71%)
Height: 25 in (50%)
Head 16 1/2in (38%)
3 comments:
I LOVE That the wager was a Top This Yogurt!
And you knew, because you hold him all day. That must be it. :)
Love you guys!
Wow - he is a big boy. And he seems to be a quick learner!
HAHAHAHA wait just one second.... i'm thinking there must have been some manipulation... you feed him, help him "workout/stretch"!! LOL just kidding! Way to go allie! We owe ya! =)
Post a Comment