We wanted Zac to be something
for Halloween that fit his personality.
We decided that Dash from Incredibles was the perfect fit.


1. He runs everywhere he goes.
2. He is blond.
3. He would look so cute in the outfit. :)
4. Did I mention he does not stop?!
After last year and making the Ninja Turle costume
I decided that I was up to trying anything.
And he ended up looking so cute.
And he totally stayed true to the character!!
for Halloween that fit his personality.
We decided that Dash from Incredibles was the perfect fit.


1. He runs everywhere he goes.
2. He is blond.
3. He would look so cute in the outfit. :)
4. Did I mention he does not stop?!
After last year and making the Ninja Turle costume
I decided that I was up to trying anything.
And he ended up looking so cute.
And he totally stayed true to the character!!
6 comments:
awesome job! he looks adorable :)
I love the dash costume! Soooo cute! I can't believe he is getting so old!
Cute! I can't believe you made the outfit!
So, So, So cute! Now, it would have just complete if you and Lee had matching outfits. :)
Love you guys!
oh my gosh! he is so so so speedy! out of the three boys C's/Zac's age in our ward only one is walking, but not running like that!
AMAZING job on the costume! you're hired!
PS - Response to my last post: he get's yogurt in the bath 90% of the time. don't have to worry about clean up and he is distracted enough to eat it all.
& Thanks!!! Why do we have to be 3000 miles away?! grr.
Post a Comment