Wednesday, October 13, 2010

mini cooper update.

The mini cooper is still going strong.

The wheels are still really cool.
And probably always will be.


But now we can do even more tricks!

Zachary will put up his feet so we can push
him fast around the house.
(He is so so close to being able to push
both feet at the same time.
I think he only needs about another inch to reach better!)


Standing.


Video: Zac showing off his trick.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

what a little man! and what a showoff! For a second, I thought the squeaky horn was him making sound effects. haha!

Will said...

I love how just as he stands up you can see him think "Okay I'm up, time to get back down before I fall off."

olivia said...

LOVE the mini cooper nickname and this wonderful little pushtoy! can't believe you sound something so perfect...