Thursday, November 11, 2010

follow me

It has turned into fall weather here.
But we are still enjoying the outdoors.
At the park Zac is able to do so much more on his own.
He can get down curbs/stairs, go up stairs, climb, etc.
I can actually SIT at the park and WATCH him do his thing.
...But most of the time I join in on the fun.

Zac goes down the slide by himself.
Depending on the size of it,
I'll turn him around and he goes on his tummy.
Or if it is small, he can sit.
He thinks it is funny to climb on slides and try walking back up them.






Someone enjoys swinging!


...singing.


...happy.

This is our walk home.
We live on one side of the golf course.
I love the area we live.
Walks are always pretty.




Video #1
Took a little bit, but Zac will now turn around
and go down a curb.



Video #2
Thought this was funny.
Showing off for the camera.
(What you miss at the end is him hitting his
head over and over on the bar.)



Video #3
Doing it right.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

what a mobile man! I LOVE hearing his jabbers and talking to you - so cute! His singing on the sings looks priceless! :)

I am jealous of his shorts :(

Your view is AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see it in person sometime soon! Does it stay that green all year or do things go brown?