These are a few of the songs Zachary can sing.
"Wheels on the bus" - sings "round and round."
"Twinkle Twinkle" - I find him singing this song ALL the time
to himself. He can almost sing
the entire thing in his own language.
He loves doing "twinkle stars" with his hands
while singing "twinkle, twinkle."
"Clean up, clean up, everybody, everywhere." - no joke, if you
just sing, "clean up, clean up,"
Zac will start singing and putting everything away.
(I'll have to get a video of it.) I love it.
He is so good at helping clean up.
(He just says, "clean up, clean up over and over.)
"Old McDonald" - he can do E-I-E-I-O
Surprisingly he doesn't want to say
the animal sounds when we sing.
FYI: To him every animal "moo's" or "baaa's."
The only one he has down for sure is a bird, "tweet, tweet."
These videos are really bad recordings.
But I just wanted to have to hear him saying E-I-E-I-O.
2 comments:
cute! i got a video this week of macy singing "soul sister" by train. just the part where they sing "hey, heyyyy, heyyyy." these kids are little sponges!
SOOOOOO darn cute!!! Love it love it! And I'm even happier because Carter has those same pajamas :) matchy matchy - I love!
I hope you get videos of the other things. So fun.
Carter picked up on all of the wheels on the bus motions all of the sudden yesterday - and was trying to say "bumpity bump" for the kids. Haha!
41ish days!
Post a Comment