Friday, March 4, 2011

feb pictures.

This is it.
ALL the pictures I took in February.
So sad.
Now you can see why the lack of posts.

...March will be MUCH better.


Really this first picture says it all.
Anytime I take out the camera Zac will run for it.
And I get this picture.
Hence, why pictures are so hard these days.
(Sunday, Feb 20)


Luckily he will stand and smile.


An attempt with the two of them.
This is all we got!
Cute boys.
(Even if one has a cup in their face.)


Feb 10
Zac loves to pull all of his pants out of his drawer
and bring them in the front room.
Drives me crazy sometimes.


Feb 21
Still lovin' the vacuum!




Giving it kisses.


It was so funny he just wanted to put his
feet on it.


Gotta love the slide down the front!

4 comments:

Will said...

I'm pretty sure that in the last second or two of the 2nd video he said something about "Uncle Will"

The Bybees said...

How funny about the vacuum! Makes me laugh!

Jenna said...

What a funny boy! Vacuums beep beep at your house - that's hilarious!

TandAA :) said...

What have you done to him Allie? What kind of child LIKES the vacuum? They usually all run away from it??? hahaha. Love the videos!