I thought I would post some "March pictures"
before the month is over!
Zac has been pretty funny lately.
This is him saying "cheese."

before the month is over!
Zac has been pretty funny lately.
This is him saying "cheese."
He thinks it is "funny" to grab for the camera.
(Our attempt for a St. Patrick's Day photo.)
This is what I see almost everyday
when I get out of the shower...
when I get out of the shower...
Shoes are a new favorite (especially running shoes).
Zac will collect them in different rooms,
and then walk around the house in them.
I wish he would not be so "funny" about the camera.
There are so many moments I can't
capture because as soon as it comes out he stops
and wants to look at all the pictures.
But I'll take what I can get!
There are so many moments I can't
capture because as soon as it comes out he stops
and wants to look at all the pictures.
But I'll take what I can get!
3 comments:
that's great! a love for shoes seems to be a little boy trend huh?
Yeah, Carter insists on watching the videos of himself on our camera all the time - he is so entertained/proud of some of them. Ones with Daddy in them get the biggest smiles
He is too cute! I love the shoe thing, he's just getting ready to be a runner like his momma.
Totally cute cheese pic!
Andrew=Ann
You probably could have guessed that, eh?
Post a Comment