I never have much time to blog,
so this trip is going to be split up into different posts.
So starting with the main reason why we even took
the trip down south last weekend,
I thought I would start out with some pictures of the wedding.
Lee's cousin/roommate Brad married Allie (love the name!)
in the Newport Beach Temple on March 11.
It was a wonderful sealing and a beautiful day!
so this trip is going to be split up into different posts.
So starting with the main reason why we even took
the trip down south last weekend,
I thought I would start out with some pictures of the wedding.
Lee's cousin/roommate Brad married Allie (love the name!)
in the Newport Beach Temple on March 11.
It was a wonderful sealing and a beautiful day!
They were nothing but smiles!
Allie and Brad
Newport Beach Temple
Rachel (Jake's wife) showing off her skills.
Lee, Jake, Brad, and Tom
(All roommates through BYU)
2 comments:
I was in Southern California the same time you were! So fun!
could brad be any happier! :)
Post a Comment